thatlibbychick: (reading)
[personal profile] thatlibbychick
Mozenrath? It seems I've been assigned as your new warden.

I'd like to speak with you in person at your earliest possible convenience, but you'll need to come down to the infirmary. I'm afraid I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future.

[OOC: Libby's port injuries returned upon regaining her human form.]

Mozenrath hates the infirmary :|

Date: 2010-06-30 11:18 pm (UTC)
mightymorbid: (oh GOSH AND GOLLY)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
Now that's a shame. Business or pleasure?

Date: 2010-06-30 11:44 pm (UTC)
mightymorbid: (being a smartass)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
Why are you stuck there?

Date: 2010-07-01 12:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
I sustained puncture wounds to my stomach and intestines when a zombie sunk her claws into me during port. I'm still recovering from surgery.

Date: 2010-07-01 12:22 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (here's why you're wrong)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
Well then -- I wouldn't want to get in the way of your recovery.

Date: 2010-07-01 12:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
I'll hobble out of bed and track you down if it comes to that, but why don't we just keep things convenient and meet like I suggested?

Date: 2010-07-01 01:50 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (oh right creepy)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
I'm happy to meet. I just don't like the infirmary, so I don't really find this convenient at all.
Edited Date: 2010-07-01 01:50 am (UTC)

Date: 2010-07-01 03:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
You're not going to be subjected to anything medical, so why do you care? Besides, I'm the injured party, and I still want to talk even though I feel like hell. Courtesy dictates you should be the one to come to me.

Date: 2010-07-01 03:27 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (lol dork)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
I'm failing to see the point in speaking face to face when you're going to be gone in a month anyway.

Date: 2010-07-01 03:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
I've been here for over a year and a half. I'm clearly not going anywhere soon.

Date: 2010-07-01 06:27 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (examining his nails)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
Trust me. It won't make a difference.

Date: 2010-07-01 06:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
Believe what you will, but I'm not planning on leaving. I am, however, giving you an ultimatum: you can come speak to me voluntarily within the next three hours, or I'll find someone to bring you here and we'll do it anyway.

I try to be patient, but when it comes to something as important as a new assignment, there's only so much I'm willing to take.

Date: 2010-07-01 09:01 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (eyeroll)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
I have a job, you know.

Date: 2010-07-01 09:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
I like your initiative. However, I'm your warden now, and I can cancel that pesky job for you--permanently--if you use it as an excuse to get out of meeting with me.

Date: 2010-07-01 09:12 am (UTC)
mightymorbid: (VERY funny)
From: [personal profile] mightymorbid
Fine. You can apologize to all the drunks, then.

And the minute a stethoscope comes out, I'm gone.

Date: 2010-07-01 09:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thatlibbychick.livejournal.com
I hereby apologize, in advance, to every drunk aboard. I'm sure they'll live through one sober half-hour.

And if I wanted you to have a medical exam, Mozenrath, you'd know it.

Remember, any time within the next three hours. You get to pick within that frame.
Edited Date: 2010-07-01 09:18 am (UTC)

Profile

thatlibbychick: (Default)
Libby Widmore

December 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
5678910 11
12131415161718
19202122232425
26 27282930 31 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2026 04:53 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios